Mr. Sinclair joined Sperling & Slater in 2017. He practiced previously in the litigation group of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where he represented public and private companies and individuals in regulatory, administrative, and transactional matters including advising on corporate governance, complex disputes in the mergers and acquisitions context, class action lawsuits, shareholder derivative litigation, and commercial contracts. In addition, Mr. Sinclair defended civil investigations and conducted internal investigations in anti-corruption, fraud, securities and related matters.
In his first year of practice, Mr. Sinclair clerked for the Honorable William J. Bauer on the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Mr. Sinclair maintains an active pro bono practice and serves currently as the President of the Northern District of Illinois Court Historical Association and a Director with Landmarks Illinois.
- University of Illinois (B.A. in History 2001)
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- Illinois (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2005)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2005)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2008)