Mike Dickler has developed a wide range of skills from representing clients in complex commercial litigation, securities litigation, first party insurance disputes and in appellate work in state and federal courts.
Mr. Dickler joined Sperling & Slater in 2004. He previously spent three years as a litigation associate at Jennner & Block and served for two years as a law clerk to the Hon. Wayne R. Andersen (N.D. Ill.).
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D. 1999)
- First Place, Campbell Moot Court Competition
- University of Michigan (B.A. in Political Science 1996)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- Chicago Bar Association